Friday, May 22, 2009

"What is God?"

I will turn 68 this Sunday, May 24th. When I was 17, having been raised to understand that "You don't have to be in a building, to believe in God", I decided that "God is Energy, after all, It's everywhere". Now, some five decades later, scientists in the field of "Quantum Mechanics", with "String Theory", have postulated that there indeed may be vibrating "Strings" of energy everywhere. Not only in interstellar, but intergalactic space as well. The other half of my postulation rests on the question: "What is thought?". In it's purest form, it is merely an inexplicable bit of energy carried by external means. If that is also true, then that, I believe, coupled with string theory, is the mind of God. How presumptuous is mankind to believe he can truly understand the mind, let alone interpret the will of God. If I may quote Puck: "What fools these mortals be".

No comments:

Post a Comment